DAILY ROUND TRIP RHODES-SYMI-PANORMITIS-RHODES or RHODES-SYMI-RHODES
A cruise to remember!
Discover the colourful Symi Island and the historic monastery of Panormitis.
The island of Symi is among the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. The colourful traditional houses on the picturesque harbour will greet you as you approach the shores of the island. The evocative atmosphere, the elegant architecture, the long naval history and the welcoming people of the island will make you part of this beautiful piece of land, from the moment you set your foot on it. Visit first Gialos, with the neo-classical houses. From here you can go by the main staircase Kali Strata to the charming upper town Chora. After numerous steps, you will reach the medieval Castle. From here you have a view over the port, the upper city and also the bay of Pedi. Discover also the gastronomy of Symi in one of the many taverns and try tasty local dishes..
Enjoy an entertaining and relaxing trip to the beautiful island of Symi, shop and taste the local flavours and enjoy a cruise to remember.
The Full Day Cruise to Symi schedule:
- Bus transfer from your hotel to the Tourist Port of Rhodes.
- Greeting by an escort and boarding
- Departure time from Rhodes to Symi is at 09:00 the morning.
- On arrival, meet with an escort who will give you all the details for your trip to Symi Island, the stops and tips to organize the day ahead.
- You can choose to follow our tour guide who will take you on a beautiful stroll around the alleys of Symi’s capital, will introduce you to the long tradition of sponge diving and processing, the museum and the churches of the island.
- Free time on Symi for shopping and lunch.
- At 15:15(Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday) or 14:15(Monday-Wednesday) or 15:00(Sunday) we depart for the historic monastery of Panormitis to indulge into the beauty of this corner in the Aegean Sea.
- Boat departure from Panormitis is scheduled for 16:45(Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday) or 16:00(Monday-Wednesday) or 17:00(Sunday)
- Upon arrival in Rhodes, return transfer to your hotel, by coach.
Departure from Rhodes Tourist Port
Departure is at 09:00 or 12:00.
Please be at the Tourist Port of Rhodes – the latest 30 minutes before the departure, in order to receive your boarding card.
Your boarding card is also the valid ticket for your return.
After purchasing your ticket, you will receive a voucher by email, please check it thoroughly.
Please check the ship’s clock for the time of the next departure, every time you disembark from the boat.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: Children are considered from the age 7-12 (year of birth 2009-2014) and infants from 0-6 (year of birth 2015-2021).
Passengers traveling alone must be 18+ years old. Underaged passengers must be accompanied by an adult.
If a child is traveling with one parent, the police may require travel affirmation of his/her other parent.
Sea Dreams – Aegean Shipping Company collects, processes and maintains personal data as necessary data for the purpose of performing the service provided for the time required to complete or cancel the service.